Feb 19, 2012

meena n me

stuck in the web of our own desires......
i was curious,she was furious....
we held our ground at an arms length.
waiting....
for either to act,or make amends.

our gazes fixed,mine were lost, hers on mine......
as if in trance, took a step closer
only to find her move away and whine...
disheartened,determined,she had to be mine!

it hissed and slipped,chased her long.....
could hear teh heart beat,she ,her own.......
she could sense my perspiration....
swaying wildly,cold exasperation..

i took my chance,held her strong....
it had been resisting my attempts so long......
finally meena was in my hands,
the eyes spewed fire,
the trembling desire,
to be set free........
i stared too long .........
my heart forlorn......
the grip gave way.....
for her to sway.......
to set her free......n end
the misery!

No comments:

no matter how much i try life refuses to cross by fate turns her head away but my heart refuses to sway i hate this word......optimism ...