Mar 7, 2012

no matter how much i try
life refuses to cross by
fate turns her head away
but my heart refuses to sway

i hate this word......optimism
its nothing but a delusion....
a veil to trap my self
in the bubble of my illusion..........

if you have , oh divine above
guts as me come down!
be the human, live as me.........
breathe that air i wish shouldn't be
be besides , i ll show you gloom
that has filled inside of me........
you ll pull up that mirror
be amazed at that frown
it ll be exactly the distance you fell down.........

then dear lord, i ll forgive you...........
for each stuff you have passed down
for i know...now.............
that you are stuck,
can't pull me out this rut
for it is you who made this up!

but beware,i ll be there!
and i need those answers bare........
but .............till then oh lord......
watch this soul, and how he fought!


No comments:

no matter how much i try life refuses to cross by fate turns her head away but my heart refuses to sway i hate this word......optimism ...